So essentially when we're on the verge of breakthrough and if you're up levelling we are taking ourselves up to the next level, pushing out of our comfort zone and it's a beautiful soul gift as well as a gift for your life and business and your your person.
OK so what is it that stops us from upleveling? What is the resistance? It always comes down to anxiety and fear and so there are three sure signs that I have identified.
Ok so what are these and what can you do about them?
1. Procrastinationitis - putting things off
2. Comparinitis - comparing yourself to others
3. Breakdownitis - your body has some sort of breakdown
Awareness is the first step and you need to identify your fears around this, you know what what is it that's causing me to freak out? Go to your Toolkit , your Support Systems and Structures, what do you do for yourself when you know that this is coming up for you?
OK so what do I prescribe for each?
1. Procrastinationitis - I prescribe creating a schedule, writing down everything that you've got to do and make a plan and then do it, like actually do it and cross it off your list. Try and make them into small pieces, you know by chunking them down (using the industry talk!) that makes them doable so that you can achieve them. But keep working and keep getting towards where you need to go to.
2. Comparinitis - I prescribe just stop! OK? Just stop, you’re not helping yourself or doing yourself any favours and you are actually letting that mean girl voice inside of you speak louder. So get off social media to stop looking at other people's stuff, just for a little while until you can get yourself in a better state of mind. Examine your inner dialogue around your self worth as well.
3. Breakdownitis - (and this is what I put my hand up as you can see here cos I've got a cold) I prescribe find out where in your body is the feeling, like where are you holding it? I was holding it in my throat and so like my throat went out and then I had all those ideas buzzing around in my head and my head was exploding, so now I’ve just got this sinus thing going on. So what do I prescribe? Do some energy work on yourself, take some time out for some self care and also once you take the first step you'll notice that these things to go away.
So lastly... ask for help. You don't have to be wonderwoman all the time, you don't have to do it alone and us Tall Poppys’ look out for each other.
Ok so ask for help and if you are experiencing any of these signs then I'd love to help you with one of my Breakthrough sessions and you can find out all about these on my website at thetallpoppycollective.com
Love Peta xxx
Hey! How are you? I love sharing, I love talking, I love connected from that honest raw place of truth that's within all of us - know what I mean? Yes? Well babe you're gonna love checking in with this blog.
Have you joined the Tribe?
Fill out your details below to stay connected!
The owner of this website does not dispense medical advise or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for physical, emotional, or medical problems without the advice of a physician, either directly or indirectly. The intent of the owner is only to offer information of a general nature to help you in your quest for emotional, spiritual or general overall well-being. In the event you use any of the information on this website for yourself, which is your constitutional right, the owner assumes no responsibility for your actions.
Proudly powered by Weebly